Agile Open Source Management
On the quest to maximize productivity, software development organizations are increasingly turning to Agile methodologies and the managed use of open source software.
Both Agile and open source software can help accelerate development and reduce development costs, but it’s important to ensure that the agility of development is not compromised by the quality, security and licensing challenges of using open source software.
This webinar will explore how the same tools and processes used in agile development can be effectively applied to the adoption of open source software, creating an agile open source management process.
You will learn how to:
- Develop your open source policy incrementally, the Agile way
- Apply this open source policy at various stages of your development cycle
- Use the Agile methodology to simplify adherence to your open source policy
- Integrate license scanning tools into your continuous integration environment
- Leverage license management tools to manage the quality of your 3rd party content
Who should attend:
- CTO’s and CIOs
- Technology Managers
- Corporate IP lawyers
- Licensing Managers
- Product Managers
- Quality Managers
- Software Developers
Length: 25 minutes
Watch the Webinar Recording
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar video